Reported Speech №1
Переделайте предложения из прямой в косвенную речь:
1 Robert said,' This film is very funny'.
...Robert said (that) the film was very funny...
2 'I'm starting a new job next week,' she said.
3 'I got my exam results last week,' he told them.
4 'I can't afford to buy this dress,' said Sally.
5 'I would buy a car if I had enough money,' he said to her.
6 Frank said, 'That's the house where I was born.'
7 ' That was a wonderful party,' said Jill.
8 'Oranges grow in hot countries,' the teacher says.
9 'A lot of people visit museums,' he said.
10 'This is a very famous statue,' the tour guide told us.
11 'I don't like that jacket,' said Bob.
12 'I'm lost,' the boy said.
13 'I may be a little late this evening,' she said.
14 'You'd better clean up this mess,' Mum said to Claire.
15 'I've already done the shopping,' she said.
16 'I found this note under the sofa,' said Sue.
17 'I won't be late again,' he said to us.
18 'If I finish work early, I'll call you,' she said.
19 'I've been training hard recently,' he told the reporters.
20 'Shall I make some tea?' said Zoe.
21 'We must go home now,' said the man to his children.
22 'Those are the boys who chased me,' Sarah said.
23 'I'm going to a party tonight,' Lynne told her friends.
24 'I used to have long hair,' Laura said.
25 'There is too much violence on TV,' says Grandad.
26 'You ought to make a decision soon,' Andrew told her.
Ответы к упражнению:
- Robert said (that) the film was very funny.
- She said (that) she was starting a new job the following week.
- He told them (that) he had got his exam results the week before.
- Sally said (that) she couldn't afford to buy that dress.
- He said to her (that) he would buy a car if he had enough money.
- Frank said (that) it was the house where he was born.
- Jill said that it was a wonderful party.
- The teacher says that oranges grow in hot countries.
- He said that a lot of people visited museums.
- The tour guide told us that it was a very famous statue.
- Bob said that he didn't like that jacket.
- The boy said that he was lost.
- She said that she might be a little late that evening.
- Mum said to Claire that she had better clean up the mess.
- She said that she had already done the shopping.
- Sue said that she had found the note under the sofa.
- He told us that he wouldn't be late.
- She said that if she finished work early she would call me.
- He told the reporters that he had been training hard recently.
- Zoe offered to make some tea.
- The man said to his children that they had to go home then.
- Sarah said that those were the boys who had chased her.
- Lynne told her friends that she was going to the party that night.
- Laura said she used to have long hair.
- Grandad says that there is too much violence on TV.
- Andrew told her that she ought to make a decision soon.