As or like
1.She sings ______ an angel.
2. I'm much better ______ you can see.
3. My sister is not at all ______ me.
4. My daughter is just ______ my sister.
5. I'm attending the meeting ______ an observe.
6. I use one of the bedrooms ______ an office.
7. You are very ______ your mother.
8. I hope to qualify ______ an engineer.
9. My friend Rob looks ______ John Travolta.
10. There is too much traffic in London ______ in New York.
11. We're late for the train. We'll have to run ______ the wind.
12. I'm your friend and, ______ a friend, I advise you to think again.
13. I don't know you as well as he does but, ______ your friend, I advise you to think again.
14. You don't like confrontations, ______ me.
15. I want to join the air force ______ a pilot.
16. We need a strong leader ______ Winston Churchill.
17. He has gone to our competitors ______ marketing manager.
18. I've appointed Simon Williams ______ the new trustee.
19. I've done the work ______ we agreed.
20. I was sure, ______ was everybody else, that you would do well in this job.
Посмотреть ответы к упражнению