Reported Speech №2
Переделайте предложения из прямой в косвенную речь:
1 'What is your name?' he asked me.
...He asked me what my name was....
2 'Where are your parents?' Uncle Bill asked us.
3 'Will you help me carry the box, please?' Dad asked.
4 'What time will you be home?' Mum asked me.
5 'Can you play the guitar?' he asked her.
6 'Who was at the door?' David asked Janet.
7 'Where is the post office?' they asked us.
8 'When will you do your homework?' Meg asked me.
9 The boss asked me, 'Have you finished those reports?'
10 John asked Sam, 'Do you like computer games?'
11 'Will you give me a lift to work, please?' he asked her.
12 'Where is your jacket?' she asked him.
Ответы к упражнению:
- He asked me what my name was.
- Uncle Bill asked us where our parents were.
- Dad asked if/whether I would help him carry the box.
- Mum asked me what time I would be home.
- He asked her if she could play the guitar.
- David asked Janet who was at the door.
- They asked us wrere the post office was.
- Meg asked me when I would do my homework.
- The boss asked me if/whether I had finished those reports.
- John asked Sam if/whether he liked computer games.
- He asked her if she would give him a lift to work.
- She asked him where his jacket was.