Subjunctive Mood. Conditionals. №2
[08.04.2010] olga Посмотрели: 36685 19 Коментариев: 0
Выберите правильную форму глагола:
1. If she (comes/came) late again, she'll lose her job.
2. I'll let you know if I (find/found) out what's happening.
3. If we (live/lived) in a town. life would be easier.
4. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we (arrive/arrived) early.
5. (We'll/We'd) phone you if we have time.
6. If I won the lottery, I (will/would) give you half the money.
7. It (will/would) be a pity if she married Fred.
8. If I'm free on Saturday, I (will/would) go to the mountains.
9. She (will/would) have a nervous breakdown if she goes on like this.
10. I know I'll feel better if I (stop/stopped) smoking.
Посмотреть ответы к упражнению
Другие материалы из раздела Упражнения по английскому языку