Subjunctive Mood. Suppositional.
Откройте скобки, используя формы Suppositional Mood (British Eng.) и Subjunctive I (American Eng.):
1. He suggests that I (to try) something else.
2. He only requested that he (to allow) to see the heads of the departments.
3. Doris requires of a man that he (to be) clever.
4. Brady proposed that they (to walk) down to the sea hill.
5. They decided that Laura (to have) the food that had been ordered.
6. Charles insisted that we (to keep) it in secret.
7. She soon demanded that the work (to finish) in time.
8. I’ve made up my mind that Meg (to send for).
9. I thought that I (to get) over it.
10. He had never suggested that I (to visit) them.
11. Frank insisted that I (to be) also present.
12. The teacher recommended that the students (to work) in the library.
13. She insists that the margins (to be) on the left side of the page.
14. She promised to arrange that mother (to come and sit) with the baby.
15. It was demanded that some kind of school-leaving certificate (to be provided).
16. It was intended that she (to be sent) to school.
17. He ordered that nothing (to be touched).
Посмотреть ответы к упражнению