Present Simple / Present Continuous №2
Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple or the present continuous.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в настоящем неопределённом или в настоящем длительном временах:
1. A: Why ...are you smelling... (you/smell) the soap?
B: It....(smell) lovely. It's like roses!
2. A: Why ....(you/taste) the soup?
B: To see if it.... (taste) good. I think it needs more salt.
3. A: I ... (feel) very tired.
B: You should go to bed early.
4. A: I ...(see) Andy this evening.
B: I ... (see). So, you don't want to come to the cinema with me, do you?
5. A: How much ...(the bag of apples/weigh)?
B: I don't know yet. The man....(weigh) the bag now.
6. A: I.... (think) about buying a new car soon.
B: Why? I....(think) your car is fine.You don't need a new one.
7. A: What....(you/look) at?
B: The sky. It.... (look) as if it's going to rain.
8. A: I really ....(enjoy) home-made food.
B: So do I, and I...(enjoy) every bit of this meal.
9. A: Why ...(you/feel) the radiator?
B: It....(feel) cold in here. Is the heating on?
10. A: That famous opera singe....(appear) at the opera house tonight.
B: Yes. He....(appear) to be feeling better after his operation.
11. A: Chris.... (be) a sensible person, isn't he?
B: Yes, but in this case he....(be) rather foolish.
12. A: My dad....(fit) the old blind from the living room in my bedroom today.
B: Really?....(it/fit) that window?
Посмотреть ответы к упражнению